What is Laser Lipo?
Laser Lipo is a FDA approved treatment method to lose fat and inches in targeted areas. It is a cold laser light, applied directly to the skin, which causes the fat cells to open up and release their “fat” contents. This is the same thing that happens when you exercise. The water, glycerol, and free fatty acids leave the cell and your fat cell shrinks.
How It Works
Laser Lipo is a cold laser light, applied directly to the skin, which causes the fat cells to open up and release their “fat” contents, giving the same effect as exercise.
Only the hormones cause the fat cells to release fats when you exercise. The water, glycerol, and free fatty acids leave the cell and your fat cell shrinks.
We have incorporated the Hypervibe vibration work out with our Laser Like Lipo because it maximizes the results. By combining the Laser Like Lipo treatment with the Hypervibe, we are insuring that you are getting some exercise while helping the impurities from your shrunken fat cells into your system for easier flushing. The combination of Laser Like Lipo and Hypervibe has proven to be more effective than just Laser Like Lipo on its own.
Benefits of Whole Body Vibration
Whole Body Vibration Technology Improves Your Health!
- Burn Fat
- Increase Muscle Strength
- Tone and Firm
- Improve Flexibility
- Better Posture
- Improved Balance
- Increase Bone Density
- Decrease Cellulite
- Massage Muscles
- Stimulate Lymphatic System
- Rapid Inch Loss
- Reduces Aches and Pains
Laser Lipo Can Help You
- LOSE INCHES
- SKIN TIGHTENING
- BODY CONTOURING
- CELLULITE REDUCTION
- REDUCE STRETCH MARKS
- TARGETED SPOT REDUCTION
- CHIN “TUCKS” WITH CHIN FAT
- ELIMINATE MUFFIN TOPS EFFORTLESSLY
Before and after each Laser Lipo treatment session there are some basic recommendations which when followed will maximize your results, achieve your goals and promote a healthier lifestyle.
- Wear appropriate clothing either loose fitting or active wear
- Do not eat within one hour prior to treatment. Also, do not eat a heavy meal within two hours of your session
- Keep well hydrated as this will support lymphatic drainage
- Avoid caffeine or fizzy carbonated drinks as this may cause bloating
- Vevazz Laser Lipo is FDA approved equipment which is safe, painless and effective treatment, meaning you can return to normal activity immediately.
- Increased physical activity is recommended either immediately or within a few hours of treatment to help “burn off” released fat cell contents. Ideally a session in the gym, however a brisk walk is also good.
- Do not eat and hour or two after a treatment. A light meal, low in carbohydrates and fat is recommended.
- Drink half your body weight in ounces of water throughout the day.
- Once you have achieved your goal with Laser Lipo treatment it is important to maintain these results by following a healthy lifestyle of exercise and balanced diet.
- Additional Laser Lipo treatments can be done at any time, many people schedule courses of treatments before special events and warmer weather.