Look Younger. Feel Younger.
Lumiere is 100% Natural skincare regime that is non-laser, non-thermal, and non-invasive. No recovery time is needed and, not only is it pain-free, but clients often report a heightened sense of well-being and relaxation during the session.
LED Red Light Therapy
Lumiere works with the body’s own natural processes to counteract the effects of chronological aging.
Capture a more youthful appearance and alleviate your skin’s signs of aging with LED (light-emitting diodes) Light Therapy. LED’S penetrate deep into the dermis layer of the skin, energizing the cells, stimulating collagen and elastin, giving the skin back it’s youthful look. Lumiere produces results by using pure, narrowband red light to energize a specific set of cells and topical skincare to feed those cells the nutrients they require to produce collagen and elastin and other important cellular building blocks for the skin.
Skin will appear smoother, tighter, and more radiant. It helps to visibly reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots, tighten pores and shows continued and gradual improvements with each subsequent treatment.
Rejuvenating Red Light Therapy Can
- Enhance overall appearance
- Can reduce migraine tension
- Stimulates collagen synthesis
- Reduces the effect of sun damage
- Stimulates healing – light penetrates close to the skin’s surface (wrinkles, wounds, cuts, scars or infections)
- Improve skin tone, lightens age spots
- Can alleviate seasonal affective disorder
- Smooths and reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Firms aged and tired skin – keeps it renewed, toned and fresh
- Improves consistent skin coloration, pigmentation and complexion
- Moisturizes skin – a key component to a good skincare regimen
- Reduces inflammation in skin, reduces pore size and clears blemishes
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment while receiving Laser Lipo
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DOES LUMIERE LIGHT THERAPY WORK?
Lumiere Light is a device that uses LED lights to deliver red light energy to the skin. The skin is prepared with a topical treatment that activates a response when the light energy reaches the cell; in most cases, the treatment helps to tighten and tone the skin, and slowly eliminates toxins from the pores.
The anti-aging treatment regimen for Lumiere helps stimulate collagen production, triggers cell regeneration and helps to detoxify the skin from inside out.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM LUMIERE LIGHT THERAPY TREATMENT?
This treatment is beneficial and effective for both men and women of all ages and skin type.
WHAT HAPPENS DURING TREATMENT?
You will be instructed to remove any makeup or sunblock before the treatment. Safety eyewear will be provided to you during treatment sessions and the light will be positioned 1 to 2 inches from your face. Each session under the LED lamp lasts 20 minutes, and the sensation is similar to relaxing under the sun. Most people report feeling very refreshed and relaxed after these treatments, and it is completely non-invasive and painless. Following you session you can go back to your normal routine, without redness or irritation.
HOW LONG WILL THE RESULTS LAST?
Unlike other treatments where the effects are short lived, Lumiere Light Therapy stimulates natural cellular processes that continue to rejuvenate and repair the skin for 8 to 12 weeks. Thus, the results you see with Lumiere Light Therapy continue to improve for several months after the light treatment series has stopped. The healing power of Light Therapy CLINICALLY PROVEN TO REVERSE THE SIGNS OF AGING.
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS OF AGING?
As we age, our skin becomes thinner and the skin’s supportive matrix, containing collagen and elastin, undergoes changes, causing the skin to lose firmness and become dry. Skin changes can also be caused by sun damage, poor nutrition, high stress levels, exposure to environmental pollution, and lifestyles choices, such as cigarette smoking or alcohol. Skin undergoes normal changes with age. The most noticeable changes are dryness, wrinkles, changes in color (hyperpigmentation or age spots) and texture, and an increased number of benign (non-cancerous) and precancerous growth. .
WHAT RESULTS CAN BE EXPECTED FROM TREATMENT?
The initial effects you will see are a clearer, brighter and smoother complexion. After the course of treatments you will begin to notice an improvement in skin tone, clarity and texture. Studies have shown over 80% of subjects reported a softening of fine lines, and 75% reported improvement in skin softness and smoothness.
IS RED LIGHT THERAPY SKIN TREATMENT SAFE?
Yes, unlike some pulsed laser treatments, red light therapy is non-invasive, non-abrasive, does not cause skin inflammation and does not require any special post treatment procedures.
Red light therapy is considered a safe, easy and gentle skin rejuvenation technology however the following precaution should always be taken:
- Do not use if pregnant, epileptic or taking cortisone or steroid injections
- Do not use on open sores, wounds or infected areas
- Avoid using AHA or Glycolic Acid products
- Avoid staring directly at LED’s during treatment for extended periods for time
WHAT DRUGS MAY CAUSE LIGHT SENSITIVITY?
Drugs that may cause a light sensitive reaction include, for example, certain antibiotics or anti-malarial drugs, Tetracycline, Digoxin (used for heart irregularities/heart failures) and photosensitizing drugs.
The following medicines are known to cause temporary photosensitivity:
Chlorpromazine, Griseofulvin, Isotretinoin, Tetracyclines, Methotrexate, Amiodarone
Photosensitivity cans also be caused by St. Johns Wort, Metabolic disorders such as Porphyria and Auto Immune disease such as Lupus Erthematosus.
Photosensitivity is associated with the UV components of sunlight. Although Lumiere only contains red light and no UV we recommend that for extra safety, you consult with your doctor.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RED LIGHT THEREAPT AND IPL (Intense Pulsed Light)
The light produced by the LED’s (Light Emitting Diodes) interacts with the body’s own natural processed to stimulate collagen and elastin production (the proteins responsible for building the skin’s strength and elasticity) in the cells and counteract the effects of aging. LED’s have been proven to safely and effectively penetrate the skin to encourage the skins rejuvenation and do not cause downtime or discomfort.
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) and high powered laser are medical procedures that work by causing thermal damage to the skin and/or underlying tissue. These potentially dangerous and extremely costly procedures can often result in extended downtime and discomfort.
Lumiere Light Therapy Regimes
Clients under age 30
- Improves skin tone, smoothes texture and leaves a softer complexion
- Reduces pore size
- Strengthens skin elasticity and tolerance to external stress factors
- Rehydrates the skin and enhances moisture retention
Clients over age 18
- Restores radiance to dull, tired looking skin
- Decreases fine lines and wrinkles, minimizes facial pores
- Diminishes freckles, age spots, skin redness and evens out pigmentation
- Detoxifies skin, enhances the skins ability to repair damage and encourages cellular regeneration
- Stimulates collagen synthesis and improves the skins supportive structure
- Deeply moisturizes dehydrated skin and improves the ability to retain moisture
Clients over age 45
- Provides immediate firming and decreases sagging in the areas of the cheek fold, over the cheekbone and eye contours
- Reduces puffiness and removes dark circles around eyes
- Softens forehead lines, smooths the skin and brightens completxion
- Revitalized and strengthens the skin’s collagen network and elastin matrix
- Provides intensive hydration and improves moisture retention
Clients over age 13
- Enhances lymphatic drainage of bacterial debris and excess sebum while detoxifying the skin and removing dirt and excess oil
- Eliminates blotchiness and evens skin tone and texture
- Opens clogged pores and reduces pore size
- Calms and heals skin, relieves redness and reduces areas of inflammation
- Promotes healthier, more balanced skin less prone to future problems
Lumiere Therapy Treatments20 Sessions
- Includes a Take Home Red Light Therapy Skincare Set ($65 Value) developed to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, scars and to increase the appearance of young, healthy looking skin.
- Client should complete 12 sessions during Day 1 to Day 30
- Client should complete the final 8 sessions during Day 30 to Day 60
Lumiere Therapy Treatments9 Sessions
- Continued Treatments depending on an individual’s specific needs
- Includes In-Office use of a Pre-Therapy Preparation Spray & Post-Therapy Lotion
Lumiere Refreshing Treatment4 Sessions
- Refreshes some of the results previously received
- Available to clients that have already completed a full regime within the past 120 days
** 25% Discount on all Lumiere Treatment Packages offered to clients also receiving 6 or more Laser Lipo Treatment Sessions