Look Younger. Feel Younger.
Capture a more youthful appearance and alleviate your skin’s signs of aging with LED (light-emitting diodes) Light Therapy. LED’S penetrate deep into the dermis layer of the skin, energizing the cells, stimulating collagen and elastin, giving the skin back it’s youthful look. Lumiere produces results by using pure, narrowband red light to energize a specific set of cells and topical skincare to feed those cells the nutrients they require to produce collagen and elastin and other important cellular building blocks for the skin.
Rejuvenating Red Light Therapy Can
- Enhance overall appearance
- Can reduce migraine tension
- Stimulates collagen synthesis
- Reduces the effect of sun damage
- Stimulates healing – light penetrates close to the skin’s surface (wrinkles, wounds, cuts, scars or infections)
- Improve skin tone, lightens age spots
- Can alleviate seasonal affective disorder
- Smooths and reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Firms aged and tired skin – keeps it renewed, toned and fresh
- Improves consistent skin coloration, pigmentation and complexion
- Moisturizes skin – a key component to a good skincare regimen
- Reduces inflammation in skin, reduces pore size and clears blemishes
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment while receiving Laser Lipo
HOW DOES LUMIERE LIGHT THERAPY WORK?
The anti-aging treatment regimen for Lumiere helps stimulate collagen production, triggers cell regeneration and helps to detoxify the skin from inside out.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM LUMIERE LIGHT THERAPY TREATMENT?
WHAT HAPPENS DURING TREATMENT?
HOW LONG WILL THE RESULTS LAST?
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS OF AGING?
WHAT RESULTS CAN BE EXPECTED FROM TREATMENT?
IS RED LIGHT THERAPY SKIN TREATMENT SAFE?
Red light therapy is considered a safe, easy and gentle skin rejuvenation technology however the following precaution should always be taken:
- Do not use if pregnant, epileptic or taking cortisone or steroid injections
- Do not use on open sores, wounds or infected areas
- Avoid using AHA or Glycolic Acid products
- Avoid staring directly at LED’s during treatment for extended periods for time
WHAT DRUGS MAY CAUSE LIGHT SENSITIVITY?
The following medicines are known to cause temporary photosensitivity:
Chlorpromazine, Griseofulvin, Isotretinoin, Tetracyclines, Methotrexate, Amiodarone
Photosensitivity cans also be caused by St. Johns Wort, Metabolic disorders such as Porphyria and Auto Immune disease such as Lupus Erthematosus.
Photosensitivity is associated with the UV components of sunlight. Although Lumiere only contains red light and no UV we recommend that for extra safety, you consult with your doctor.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RED LIGHT THEREAPT AND IPL (Intense Pulsed Light)
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) and high powered laser are medical procedures that work by causing thermal damage to the skin and/or underlying tissue. These potentially dangerous and extremely costly procedures can often result in extended downtime and discomfort.
- Improves skin tone, smoothes texture and leaves a softer complexion
- Reduces pore size
- Strengthens skin elasticity and tolerance to external stress factors
- Rehydrates the skin and enhances moisture retention
- Restores radiance to dull, tired looking skin
- Decreases fine lines and wrinkles, minimizes facial pores
- Diminishes freckles, age spots, skin redness and evens out pigmentation
- Detoxifies skin, enhances the skins ability to repair damage and encourages cellular regeneration
- Stimulates collagen synthesis and improves the skins supportive structure
- Deeply moisturizes dehydrated skin and improves the ability to retain moisture
- Provides immediate firming and decreases sagging in the areas of the cheek fold, over the cheekbone and eye contours
- Reduces puffiness and removes dark circles around eyes
- Softens forehead lines, smooths the skin and brightens completxion
- Revitalized and strengthens the skin’s collagen network and elastin matrix
- Provides intensive hydration and improves moisture retention
- Enhances lymphatic drainage of bacterial debris and excess sebum while detoxifying the skin and removing dirt and excess oil
- Eliminates blotchiness and evens skin tone and texture
- Opens clogged pores and reduces pore size
- Calms and heals skin, relieves redness and reduces areas of inflammation
- Promotes healthier, more balanced skin less prone to future problems
Lumiere Therapy Treatments20 Sessions
- Includes a Take Home Red Light Therapy Skincare Set ($65 Value) developed to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, scars and to increase the appearance of young, healthy looking skin.
- Client should complete 12 sessions during Day 1 to Day 30
- Client should complete the final 8 sessions during Day 30 to Day 60
Lumiere Therapy Treatments9 Sessions
- Continued Treatments depending on an individual’s specific needs
- Includes In-Office use of a Pre-Therapy Preparation Spray & Post-Therapy Lotion
Lumiere Refreshing Treatment4 Sessions
- Refreshes some of the results previously received
- Available to clients that have already completed a full regime within the past 120 days